Gianfranco Ferré (15 August 1944 – 17 June 2007) was a fashion designer also known as "the architect of fashion" for his background and his original attitude toward creating fashion design.
- Gianfranco Ferré: The main line for men, women
- Ferré: previously known as the White Label, more practical, ready-to-wear for both men, women. Within this line, there are Ferré Red (for plus size) and Ferré Fur. For Ferré men there is also Ferré Underwear.
- GF Ferré: The younger, more sporty line, for men, women
- Gianfranco Ferré Fragrances
- Ferre Milano - casual line for woman and men