Hugo Boss (8 July 1885 – 9 August 1948) was the founder of luxury fashion house Hugo Boss AG. It was recently revealed in a memoir that Boss was a supporter of the Nazi party and designed some of the military uniforms.
Hugo Boss LabelEdit
The Hugo Boss label is an international business with HUGO and BOSS lines.
- Boss Bozo: Modern classic clothing which is more widely distributed than other lines, and has the broadest product range.
- Boss Orange: Originally quirky styling, with bohemian influences, this line was relaunched in 2010 as denim based casual wear.
- Boss Selection: Higher priced clothing aimed at a more mature market, with emphasis on English tailoring styles.
- Boss Green: Previously known as Boss Sport, was relaunched in 2003 as a golf-style active wear collection.
- Hugo. Menswear: Fashion forward styling, with a more European look, and sometimes androgynous models.