Here are my thoughts on next season's trends.
- The '90's is making a come back and I am dreading it. It was a bad time, guys. Please let the '90s stay in the '90s
- The Button up. I love these so much. I have a lot of them already. Of course this does not mean PJ button ups which are also becoming a "thing". Let's stop this before it starts.
- Pastels. YAY! I love pastels. It compliments almost all skin types and is great way to add color.
- Wide leg pants. Some people might pull it off but I am petite soooo unless I want to look like I am playing dress up I am not going to wear this trend.
- Shift blouses. Raise you hand if you want to look like a fat square. No one? That's what I thought.
- Clothes with words. I like this. Right now my hat says "Dirty Pig" This is a fun trend I hope it lasts.
- Tea-length skirts. Okay, I like how these look, BUT where am I supposed to wear this. No one is going to be walkng the halls of high school like this.
- White blouses. Yes, this is cute, but it's scary. White is so easy to ruin. When I want to look awesome and I know I won't be eating messy foods, I will wear white.
So there are my thoughts on next springs trends.